Preface of Pediatrics In General Practice Book (3rd Edition-2019)
As we received a very good response to the second edition, we present the third edition of this book. New articles that will help in management of common problems in children have been added. The articles were written by keeping in mind the need of clinicians who manage children. The new topics include: Cord blood banking; Examination of a child; Fever with rashes; Acyanotic and cyanotic congenital heart diseases; Dental caries; Common pediatric medical emergencies in office practice; How to keep a child healthy?; Thalassemia minor and major; Malaria; Dengue & chikungunya and Autism spectrum disorders. The articles have been written by senior experienced pediatricians.
This book will be useful for the pediatricians in practice and physicians managing children. We would welcome any suggestions for articles for future editions.
Buy Pediatrics in General Practice Book Online at Best Prices
Pediatrics in general practice offers an insight into the management of common problems in children This book will be highly beneficial for physicians managing children and practicing pediatricians. Anyone can buy it online at reasonable prices from our digital platform.
Buy Pediatrics In General Practice online from our website through
• Credit/ Debit Card of any financial institution
• Internet banking
Buy Pediatrics In General Practice book through normal and courier delivery options
• Normal delivery ( takes 7-10 days) to reach your destination.
• Courier (takes 2- 3 days) to reach your doorstep.
Connect with our customer care executives through :
Topics and Contributors of Pediatrics In General Practice (3rd Edition-2019) Book
1. How to Proceed with Examination of a Child? Sonia Makhija and Poornima Tiwari 1–14
2. Concepts, Utility and Limitations of Cord Blood Banking: What Clinicians Need to Know? Dhanya Lakshmi Narayanan and Shubha R. Phadke 15–23
3. Fever with Rashes: Letha Soman 24–36
4. Acyanotic and Cyanotic Congenital Heart Diseases: Manoj kumar Rohit and Smit Shrivastava 37–49
5. Dental Caries: A Disease Which Needs Attention: Vijay Prakash Mathur and Jatinder Kaur Dhillon 50–59
6. Common Pediatric Medical Emergencies in Office Practice: Bharat Mehra and Suresh Gupta 60–74
7. How to Keep a Child Healthy? B. D. Gupta and Adarsh Purohit 75–87
8. Thalassemia Minor and Major: Current Management: Ved Prakash Choudhry 88–97
9. Malaria: An Update: Srikanta Basu and Puneet Kaur Sahi 98–113
10. Autism Spectrum Disorders — Diagnosis and Management: Sharmila Banerjee Mukherjee 114–12
11. Dengue and Chikungunya Infections in Children: Nitin Dhochak, Sushil K. Kabra and Rakesh Lodha 130–146
12. Chronic Abdominal Pain in Children: Utpal Kant Singh, Rajniti Prasad and Nishant Verma 147–156
13. Chronic Constipation: Jaya Agarwal 157–164
14. Gastro-esophageal Reflux: Spitting and Possetting in a Neonate: Harish Chellani, Aashima Dabas and Sugandha Arya
15. What a Practitioner Needs to Know About Celiac Disease? Kapil Garg and R. K. Gupta 175–188
16. Lactose Intolerance and Other Disaccharidase Deficiencies: Balvir S. Tomar 189–198
17. Enteric Fever: Praveen Kumar and Ruchika Kumar 199–205
18. Seizures and Epilepsy in Children: Anita Sharma 206–227
19. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Madhuri Kulkarni 228–237
20. Bed Wetting — Silent Suffering: An Approach to Enuresis and Voiding Disorders in Children: Madhuri Kanitkar and H. Ravi Ramamurthy 238–244
21. Common Endocrine Problems in Children (Hypothyroidism and Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus): Anju Seth and Anu Maheshwari 245–258
22. Approach to Short Stature: Sangeeta Yadav and Aashima Dabas 259–272
23. Common Hematological Disorders in Children: Deepak Bansal and Sidharth Totadri 273–287
24. Failure to Thriv: Sushma Nangia and Soumya Tiwari 288–296
25. Sleep Problems in Children: A Guide for Primary Care Physicians: Bhavneet Bharti, Ankit Mehta and Prahbhjot Malhi 297–309
26. Immunization in Practice – Clearing the Cobwebs: A. K. Dutta and Sanghamitra Ray 310–323
27. Common Skin Problems in Children: Gomathy Sethuraman and Neetu Bhari 324–340
28. Diagnosis and Management of Down Syndrome: Neerja Agarwal Gupta and Madhulika Kabra 341–354