The Importance of Practical Pediatric Endocrinology Book
Pediatric Endocrinology has witnessed tremendous changes over the last decade with the increasing availability of diagnostic tools and training opportunities. Pediatric Endocrine disorders are, however, still missed or messed with devastating consequences. Limited exposure during training and a lack of learning resources have hindered the growth of the specialty. A simple, rational, and practical approach are essential to improve the care of Pediatric Endocrine disorders. Practical Pediatric Endocrinology textbooks are, however, too voluminous and focused on basic endocrinology to enthuse pediatricians and postgraduate trainees. There is thus a felt need for a practical book with a strong clinical focus.
Practical Pediatric Endocrinology book – A helpful book for researchers, neonatologists and practicing pediatricians
This book provides practical, evidence-based resources for all the Pediatric Endocrine Disorders in a syndromic fashion. Each chapter covers physiology, algorithmic etiology, assessment, and management. The chapters are supplemented by illustrative cases, and learning points. The liberal use of figures and tables makes the understanding of Pediatric Endocrine concepts easy. The book would be of immense help for neonatologists, intensivists, pediatricians, pediatric trainees, and pediatric endocrinologists.
Practical Pediatric Endocrinology book contains research based articles from renowned experts
We have been fortunate to have contributions from renowned experts who have shared their vast experience demystifying the complexities of Pediatric Endocrinology from an Indian perspective. This work would not have been possible without the guidance of Professor IC Verma and Professor SK Kabra, whose encouragement went a long way in making it a success. Dr. Kiran Kanwal and the entire Editorial Staff at the Indian Journal of Paediatrics have done stellar work in bringing out the book. Many thanks to the Team Regency CDER for their contributions.
How does Pediatric Endocrinology book assist children?
The field of endocrinology assists children suffering from gland disease or disorders which include diabetes or growth problems. It also deals with issues related to having too little or too much hormones from the pancreas, adrenal glands, thyroid or pituitary gland.
Endocrinologists are specially trained to address problems that affect a person’s glands. Through clinical research they assist children suffering from lack of growth, metabolism disorders and hormonal imbalances.
Buy Practical Pediatric Endocrinology Book Online at Best Prices
You can buy Practical Pediatric Endocrinology books online from our secure digital platform at budget friendly prices. You just have to add the books to the cart, fill in your name, address. Email id and contact no and make online payment. Our website is completely safe for all online transactions and we keep all information regarding our clients confidential. We will keep you updated regarding your order through mail.
Buy Practical Pediatric Endocrinology Book Online – Multiple Payment Options
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
Buy Practical Pediatric Endocrinology book online
- Normal delivery takes about 7-10 days to reach your destination.
- Books delivered by courier will reach your doorstep within 3 working days.
Connect with our customer support through
- Whatsapp chat facility
Topics and Contributors of Practical Pediatric Endocrinology Book
1. Growth Assessment; Vaman Khadilkar and Ankita Maheshwari
2. Growth Disorders; Riddhi Patel and Anurag Bajpai
3. Childhood Obesity; Shaila S Bhattacharyya and Aayush Gupta
4. Congenital Hypothyroidism; Pamali Mahasweta Nanda and Rajni Sharma
5. Acquired Hypothyroidism; M Vijayakumar and PSN Menon
6. Thyrotoxicosis; Rahul Jahagirdar and Nikhil Lohiya
7. Thyroid Swelling; Jerin C Sekhar and AashimaDabas
8. Adrenal Insufficiency in Children; Akanksha Parikh and RaghupathyPalany
9. Adrenal Excess; VijayaSarathi and Anurag Lila
10. Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Hemchand Krishna Prasad and Jana Priya Sugumar
11. Hypocalcemia; Preeti Singh and Anju Seth
12. Hypercalcemia; Medha Mittal and Vandana Jain
13. Rickets; Chetan Dave and Anurag Bajpai
14. Sodium Disorders; Chetan Dave and Anurag Bajpai
15. Potassium Disorders; RenuMaheshwari and Hemchand Krishna Prasad
16. Renal Tubular Acidosis; Neha Agarwal and Anurag Bajpai
17. Approach to Polyuria in a Child; Shalmi Mehta and Ruchi Shah
18. Precocious Puberty; VamanKhadilkar and SupriyaGupte
19. Delayed Puberty; Sajili Mehta and Anurag Bajpai
20. Disorders of Sexual Development; SubrataDey and SanjanaDey
21. Micropenis; Thakur Vikrant Anand and Amarnath Kulkarni
22. Undescended Testis; Proteek Sen and Anurag Bajpai
23. Gynecomastia; Proteek Sen and Anurag Bajpai
24. Hyperandrogenism; Yuthika Sharma and Riddhi Patel
25. Diabetic Ketoacidosis; Neha Agarwal and Anurag Bajpai
26. Diabetes Mellitus; Santhosh Olety and ShrutiAppaji
27. Ambulatory Care of Type 1 Diabetes; SaurabhUppal and ApoorvaGomber
28. Hypoglycemia; Chetan Dave, SenthilSenniappan and Anurag Bajpai
29. Laboratory Assessment of Endocrine Disorders; Riddhi Patel and Anurag
30. Endocrine Therapeutics; Anurag Bajpai and Sajili Mehta